Saturday, February 2, 2008

Leaders of the blog....

Another idea about the groups could be that the leaders of the groups would make a blog. They would have all of their group members give them all of their ideas and then the leader would choose which ones to send to me. Right now I have about five great pictures of Valentino and I can't put them all up. The group leaders could also put up polls so the group members could vote on different pictures and ideas. I would attach the leaders blog to this blog so that everyone could have access. You can post comments to let me know how you feel. Make sure you include your name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don’t think that would be a good idea. I think you should be the only one to see if it would go through, maybe if you need help you can ask some one but It wouldn’t be a good idea to have other people do it also.
-Mike Twitchell